0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Applications Project Manager (Bank l 12 months contract) $10K
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
7,000 SGD - 10,000 SGD/Month
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget
- Prepare and track project budget
- Prepare and track detail project plan/activities
- Prepare and organize Project Steering Committee (PSC) meetings and Project Portfolio meetings
- Engage senior stakeholders to discuss and address project issues and risks
- Collaborate with Business Project Manager (BPM), business users, various technical teams, and vendor throughout
- Drive and manage project end to end delivery including requirement, design, testing, deployment
- Plan test strategy and coordinate defects review, bug fixes, re-testing, and closure within project timeline
- Perform regular quality assessment, submit quality checklist, testing and defect executive summary
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or in related majors
- 4-7 years of experience in the direct management of IT application projects and possess sound banking product knowledge
- Able to work with external vendors and across diversified teams
- Process-driven and an advocate of reporting
- Excellent time management skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
- Banking Services
- Implement Projects
- Information Technology
- Project Planning
- Time Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124741
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.