You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Who are we?
Awarded 2021 APAC Performance Marketing Agency of The Year by Campaign Asia, Reprise is one of the world’s largest performance marketing networks with over 3,000 experts across 68 offices in 45 markets. We offer a complete suite customer-centric performance marketing services including, Strategy, SEO, Paid Search, Social, eCommerce, Analytics and Creative. At Reprise we are obsessed with the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. We call this FLOW, our anchor point to a constantly evolving world. Our mission is to elevate performance marketing by creating better connections with consumers. At Reprise, we value our people. We are one team with many voices that celebrate diversity. Expert, agile and adaptable we believe in collaboration and continuous development. If this sounds like you, reach out to us at www.reprisedigital.com. We look forward to meeting you.
The Performance Manager will report into the Performance Account Director and be responsible for the planning and operational management of performance campaigns and activities
- Day-to-day point of contact for clients
- Receive and deliver on briefs and requests in a timely manner that meets client objectives
- Performance media planning and forecasting with rationale
- Ensure campaign delivery & optimizations across various channels and platforms are in line with campaign objectives, through the support of Executives/Analysts
- Work with media partners to ensure digital best practices, test & learns are in place for optimal account performance
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, analysis and insights
- Training and development of junior team members
- Timely billing by ensuring that buys are uploaded onto the billing system
- Experience in managing performance campaigns
- Experience in implementing across a spectrum of performance channels and touchpoints including search, display, video and social, and also understanding the use of programmatic buying methods
- Knowledge and experience working with key platforms like Google/ Google Marketing Platform, Meta is required
- Team player, to interact and effectively communicate across all aspects of implementation and operational management, building strong internal and external relationships
- To be agile when solving a range of implementational or operational problems
- Has sound numeracy skills with the ability to accurately put together campaign performance reports with a basic analysis of key learnings
- Knowledge and experience working with the Google and Meta ad tech stack would be of great advantage
Reprise is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. People with Disabilities and all historically excluded or under-represented people are encouraged to apply.
- Agile Methodology
- Media Planning
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 8_8c5b36f13c8d68917fe99379174192
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.