The Mobile & Web Technology Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting and analysing business changes and translating the requirements into design specifications. The candidate will work with business and technology areas to gather requirements for development and ensure that the requirements are delivered within the agreed timeline, budget, and statutory/legal/regulatory requirements. Key Responsibilities: Reporting Management:
- Reporting to appropriate stakeholders on the progress and status of the Projects/enhancements.
- Developing technical and user documentation for both internal and external distribution.
Testing code for enhancements/bug fixes to ensure compliance quality assurance policy requirements and best practices and in accordance with business requirements. Business Requirement Management:
- Work with the business to gather and define requirements and translate them into design specifications
- Identify, verify and document functional and technical requirements using established requirements management methodology and tools
- Transition the requirements and use cases to software specialist, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Developing technical and user documentation for both internal and external distribution
- Work closely with Product Owner, Software Specialist and Business to support new product launches and enhancements
- Assist development team and QA team to review all user stories and requirement documents, receive feedback and ensure all issues related to the requirements are resolved in a timely manner
- Assist with troubleshooting and analysis of production issues
- Assist in identification and resolution of gaps between new and existing business processes and applications
- Analyze and research new and existing applications, products, procedures, and/or workflow needs associated with business systems
- Assist with the definition and drafting of systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business systems and industry requirements
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to [ Email address blocked ] or click "Apply now" function.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Business Systems
- Fact Finding
- Problem Solving
- Quality Management