0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Work-life balance culture
- Gain a Full set of industry 4.0 implementation experience
- Lights out manufacturing (Fully automated) environment
- Understand customer problems, gather requirements, analyze data, and propose solutions.
- Design solutions utilizing CAMSTAR OOB features.
- Conduct system integration tests, user acceptance tests, and oversee production rollout.
- Prepare comprehensive technical documentation.
- Optional: Lead a small team or manage projects.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in High Tech Electronics or Semiconductor Manufacturing.
- Experience implementing IT/CIM systems for manufacturing.
- Proficiency in understanding complex manufacturing processes.
- Location: Central, Singapore (on-site).
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765
- Data Analysis
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128233
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.