0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Associate Director of Nursing
FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Permanent
Summary of Role
- Responsible for overall management and delivery of patient care.
- Participate in strategic planning, implementation, evaluation and management of services.
- Responsible for professional practice and development of nursing staff.
- Responsible for co-ordination of Quality Improvement activities of nursing staff.
- Participate in expansion activities as directed by the Company.
- Provide leadership, support and guidance for nursing staff.
- Ensure all clinical operations meet the relevant local requirements.
- Strategic planning, implementation, evaluation and management of services provided by FMC Singapore.
- Provide leadership, support and guidance for staff within the department.
- Strategic human resource management of all clinics, to ensure that services are managed effectively and safely.
- Monitor and drive operation and financial performance of clinic network.
- Effectively manage risk and assess opportunities for continuous improvement. Plan and drive changes to better the performance of clinic operations.
- Manage all key messages and marketing information released to patients.
- Ensure that all operational function meet relevant government and legal requirements.
- Responsible for performance in Clinic Balanced Score Card (BSC) and Clinical KPIs..
- Managing expectations and conflict from Medical Directors.
- To increase labor productivity for each clinic.
- Participate in annual budgeting process.
- Update rounding nephrologist practicing licenses, MAP and ALS/BCLS - preparation for ACHS.
- Arrange for BCLS/AED training for clinic staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Management or similar.
- Post graduate nursing experience.
- 10 years of experience in clinics and hospital operations.
- Ability to manage a big team of nursing staff with varied skills and motivation level. • Human Resource Management experience preferred.
- Renal Replacement Therapies experience preferred.
- Strong administrative, organizational and planning capabilities.
- Good communication and excellent leadership skills.
- Strong commitment to patient care and development of multi-functional team.
- High level of interpersonal skills including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Good command of English and a local language preferred.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS-Office for words and excel.
- Business Process Improvement
- Clinical Works
- Computer Literacy
- Conflict Resolution
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3_22b4b371b4c433ff7efa08a037e200
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.