You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
WD Vice President, Operations Solutions ( Job ID:10060257)
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of VP – Operations Solutions within Information Technology Department under Asian Systems Office.
The successful candidate will be part of a growing dynamic regional team that is in charge of IT development and support functions. This role provides leadership to a critical set of functions used by the regional operations for our service proposition to the customers.
Reporting to the Director – Digital Transformation Solutions, you will lead the team that will drive solutions that uplift the operational capability for processing transactions while keeping the systems stable.
- Build and manage the teams responsible for the different initiatives in technology liaising with other departments.
- Manage a team of professionals based in Singapore and India to execute and deliver improvements as per our regional strategy to help the end users with outcomes for automation, productivity and efficiency
- Implement regional enterprise-wide solutions across multiple locations closely engaging with the business counterparts.
- Manage the applications in this domain that are built in-house OR vendor supported packages to put enhancements, fixes due to incidents and keep the software and it’s operating environment up to date.
- Liaise with the businesses to handle the demand for the improvements and work with the application teams to maintain the required resource pool for delivery
- Look into means for reducing the lead time for delivery through automation of testing, automation for deployment etc to also look at cost reduction for software delivery.
- Ensure quality of delivery into production getting into the details of the solution and design aspects so that the solutions provided are scalable and handle the performance requirements of the business.
- Maintain the pipeline for delivery in the year and work with the stakeholders to prioritize demand based on the capacity to deliver.
- Handle the budgets required for all the project and BAU activities for the team and ensure the project budgets and expenses are managed within the KPI’s set.
- Ensure the stability of the systems in the production environment for uninterrupted service to our business.
- Participate in production incident calls to offer remediation for any disruption of service and ensure service restoration in the quickest time possible.
- At least 12 years of IT work experience in the area of application development putting together and leading teams based onsite OR remotely would be required.
- Has good practical experience in implementing and using DevOps tools for the CI/ CD pipeline.
- Good technical skills and working knowledge in DotNet, Java, SQL scripts and familiarity with the Windows and Linux environment.
- Prior experience in the banking environment implementing solutions for the back-office teams that are regional in nature using a team of resources who are staff and from partners.
- Has a good understanding dealing with applications relating to transaction banking domain for both internal users and our customer’s.
- Should have practical project management experience to be able to plan, track and drive delivery of solutions on time and within budget.
- Will need to oversee and drive multiple initiatives at the same time
- Must be hands-on to get into the details of country-specific variations to drive standardization of the applications.
- Technically competent to be able to get into the details of the designing of the solution liaising with our internal teams and vendors.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, self-organizing and possess drive, ability to be hands-on and a good team player
- Experience in liaising with off-shore teams, infrastructure teams and other personnel for implementation of solutions.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- .Net Framework
- Banking Services
- Continuous Integration
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2_1d47fa6516a239b7706b6349b615b4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.