You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Technical Product Support Manager
For over 100 years, Bentley has defined grand touring. Now we’re going to redefine it.
Join us on this next step of our extraordinary journey as Bentley Motors Asia Pacific reinvents every aspect of the business to become the leader in sustainable luxury and craftsmanship in Asia Pacific. Located in Singapore, Bentley Motors Asia Pacific is responsible for the operational and strategic business development in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
1) Technical Market PDI & Field Support / Flying Doctor
- Provide daily, technical & diagnostic support to all importers / retailers within the Asia Pacific region to meet the customer promise
- Execute remote assistance / flying doctor function, supporting the markets with on-site vehicle diagnostics and fault finding by analysing & interpretating complex technical data from multiple sources (travel required at short notice
2) High Voltage Regional Expert
- Manage and supervise the High-Voltage Battery repair concept, incl. working on live systems (High Voltage Expert), handling critical batteries at the dealerships and preparing markets for introduction of Battery Electric Vehicles
- Provide market support in regards to Home charging preparation and solutions for BEV/PHEV
3) Management of Technical KPI's & Internal Processes inc PCC / Early Life & Japan PDI Centre
- Monitor & assess technical KPI's and provide the Aftersales Operations Manager with key information & specific retailer action plans, ensuring retailer achievement of agreed targets across the technical KPI's
- Report and manage dealer Technical competence improvement plans in conjunction with all key business stakeholders
- Responsible for Quality monitoring and report deviations in the area of (Chassis/Powertrain /Electrical / Body & Trim) to support Aftersales’ Priority Customer Concern (PCC) process. To be responsible for developing dealer Technical competence improvement plans in conjunction with all key business stakeholders relative to these areas
- Primary responsibility for the resolution of all technical concerns raised at Japan Regional PDI Centre
4) Management of Active Damage Management (Body & Paint) & Cyber Security
- Manage and supervise all activities linked to Active Damage Management, such as body and paint shop assessments
- Support and manage cyber security within the region including implementation of processes / technical solutions & reporting measures
5) Workshop Equipment, Special Tools & After Sales IT System Support
- Provide market support for special tools and workshop equipment, as well as Bentley After Sales IT systems
- Moderate and manage the implementation of new repair manuals, Technical Information and Technical Circulars between BML and the markets
6) Ownership & support for technical strategic projects
- Support BML & Regional Office in various projects and assignments
- Provide the key technical interface back to Central Product Support Team in the HQ
- Degree/Professional level in Technical disciple or equivalent
- With at least 8 years relevant experience in, Automotive Engineer or Automotive Technician/Electrician
- Basic budget tracking and control
- With customer relations experience preferable
- Experience in timely, accurate diagnosis & logical problem solving methodologies
- Experience of working to challenge targets and tight deadline under pressure
- Customer service orientated ethos and proven track record of excellent customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets and deadlines
- Good communication skills across all business levels
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP systems
- Automotive Engineering
- Automotive Industry
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_d662bb1613eb79df88eacff35cf879
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.