0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Content Communications Specialist
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
4,000 SGD - 5,500 SGD/Month
- Manage content framework and pipeline for all internal and external communications channels (online and in social media)
- Develop digital and online strategy for promoting the brand as well as supporting recruitment.
- Build content for web platform, social channels and other digital platforms.
- Manage and administer web properties, microsites and social media platforms on a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinating with designers and content providers
- Collaborate with business unit managers on website content and reviewing SEO.
- Perform measurement analytics of all digital and social platforms and make recommendations for improvement in performance and outreach.
- Support other corporate marketing and related communications needs of the company such as marketing, internal and recruitment communications.
- Oversee media relations, external speaker engagements and trade show participation.
- Degree or advanced diploma in marketing, digital communications or relevant qualifications
- Min 3 years of relevant marketing/communication/content experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and in using other social media platforms
- Experience in developing digital channels including social media for B2B marketing, which include email marketing and supporting other forms of lead generation.
- Proficiency in web design complemented by excellent typography & visual skills
- Experience in Adobe suite is advantageous
- Understand deployment of Information Architecture/User Experience (IA/UX) methodologies and SEO/SEM
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835
- Business Marketing
- Computer Programming
- Data Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH123409
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.