- Ensure all compliance activities support the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Build, formulate and implement the compliance and internal controls framework for the organization.
- Design, develop and deliver learning and development initiatives with measured success to drive compliance awareness within the organization.
- Align the organization's compliance framework to the prevailing national standards, and solidify internal training capabilities and competencies across all levels in the Company.
- Track and ensure effectiveness of learning solutions applied through data-led diagnosis on organization, teams and individuals.
- Partner with external vendors to design and develop learning programs and curriculums in relation to compliance.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Human Resources or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Compliance.
- Prior exposure in Compliance and Internal Controls will be highly advantageous.
- Independent thinker/initiator who's organised, has great attention to detail, and can multi-task across multiple unrelated projects.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention To Detail
- Human Resources