You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Fraud Operations Analyst
Conduct investigations to identify, assess and report on activities that indicate an exposure to financial crimes. Ensures potential threats and investigations are evaluated, documented, managed, and escalated in a timely manner. Provides subject matter expertise and oversight of criminal risk by following a disciplined and intelligence-based approach to detect and research activities and events in alignment with criminal risk frameworks and standards to ensure compliance as well as support trending, analysis, and insights generation.
- Performs monitoring, analysis of fraudulent activities conducted over digital banking channels.
- Stays abreast of financial crimes risk trends, fraud activities, relevant regulations, and compliance standards.
- Monitor, analyze and correlate various information provided through detection systems, tools, reports, or manually to evaluate, investigate and determine required actions.
- Supports the collection of evidence and information to be used for multiple purposes including incident reports/filings, loss prevention, litigation and criminal prosecution, management information and statistics, and process improvements.
- Documents actions and information found throughout the investigation to develop and maintain account/case files.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the financial crime management processes, frameworks, and techniques.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions queries etc. within relevant service level agreements and according to internal process.
- Provides notification, information and instructions to internal/external stakeholders related to incidents as necessary.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, or qualifications from related field.
- Knowledge of current fraud trends and scam activities.
- Having an investigative mindset.
- Knowledge of risk and regulatory requirements as they apply to financial crimes is an asset.
- Knowledge of banking products, payment systems, services, processes, and organization will be advantageous.
- Experience in fraud investigation/prevention in the financial sector is preferred.
- Business Administration
- Business Informatics
- Business Process Improvement
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4_190796083c06e3f88ad364132ffe21
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.