- Arrange booking with carriers/co-loaders and execute all shipping
- documents e.g. SI & BL/AWB/HAWB
- Manage shipping documentation formalities –
- Co-ordinate day to day operations and transactions on freight executions
- Perform job creation and costing and other data entries in Freight System
- Co-ordinate & send timely pre-alerts and other notifications to customers and network offices
- Assist in rate procurement with carriers and vendors
- Ensure completeness of job and timely submission to Finance for Invoicing
- Perform tasks, handle full set of documents and follow up Air/Sea and I/E shipments
- To ensure accurate and timely production of relevant documentation, including but not limited to import/export declarations (eg. AWB, HAWB, B/L, manifest, pre-alerts), customs declaration, tradenet operation and billings.
- Declaration and monitoring of bookings
- Timely follow up/coordinate/communicate shipment information with stakeholders (ie. Subcontractors shipping lines, airlines, shipping agents, freight forwarders, customers and overseas offices).
- Correspond and follow up on emails
- Identify issues and provide resolutions; escalate to Department Manager when required
- Perform ad-hoc duties/tasks as assigned by the Company
- 2 years contract (renewable, depending on performance and project needs)
- Mon to Fri: 8am to 5.45pm
- Up to $3,500 + Completion Bonus + Performance Bonus
- Min. 2 years air freight operations experience
- Knowledge of using Tradenet, CCN systems a definite advantage
- Meticulous, committed and a fast learner
- Positive and can-do attitude. Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer literacy
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1549023)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg