Customer service with a phone calling and email drafting role involves working with internal partners to perform account opening and maintenance in system.
- To inform customer on their "inactive" accounts and to start initiating some transaction on their accounts to prevent account dormancy i.e restriction on a/c and cumbersome process of re-activation
- To inform customer how to "activate" their inactive accounts
- Conduct sanction checks, world checks, KYC and litigation checks and other checks required by regulator or corporate policy
- Understand client requirements and ability to speak to customer over the phone and meet customer to take in basic banking instructions.
- Track and resolve issues and able to raise exception.
- Adhere to internal policies and ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures
- To proactively review, initiate, implement and streamline process relating to controls, productivity and regional service enhancements including workflow and procedures
- To sort out DHL & internal mails to respective teams
- Ensuring that customer correspondence, enquiries, and requests are attended to promptly and accurately, while maintaining a high standard of client confidentiality, service, and care.
- Bachelor/ diploma or relevant working experience
- At least 1-2 years related work experiences in customer service role in a banking industry.
- Ability to speak to customers on the phone or face to face.
- Available on short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955