Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Work with security operators to ensure that all security tools are maintained and operated at optimal levels
- Maintain and monitor all regulation compliances for systems being managed, such as PDPA and ISO standards
- Work with relevant professionals to oversee, plan and execute required vulnerability audits, penetration tests or forensic IT audits or related investigations to reduce cyber risks associated with systems being managed
- Chair meetings with internal & external stakeholders with regards to IT Security
- Develop mechanisms and detail out the security incident response program
- Review and management of the cyber security threat register
- Perform self- security audits and joint audits with customer like ISO27K & etc
- Maintain and enforce documentation policy and process
- Manage documents review and approval process
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Project Management and/or Operational Management experience on enterprise IT environment
- Professional certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH or equivalent Certification etc.) is a must
- Solid Technical Experience in Information Security Frameworks and Policies
- Solid Experience in IT security management and managing small teams
- Good Spoken and written skills, able to do well in presentation to senior stakeholders
- 5 years’ in managing and executing projects based on endpoint security, data loss prevention and vulnerability management domains
- A passionate learner
- Self- Starter who is hardworking and keen to pick up new skills
- Good Team Player
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750