0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
GE AVIATION, ENGINE SERVICES - SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Permanent
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, installation, fabrication and calibration (not controlled by QA) of plant equipment and support facilities.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and modify plant equipment, instruments, microprocessor and measuring facilities
- Institute judgment to improvise installation or diagnostic methods when original operation manuals or technical literature are not available or inapplicable
- Establish and maintain calibration systems to effectively control performance of various instruments and controllers
- Maintain documentation where necessary of completed assignments for tractability
- Establish stock level requirement for existing and new equipment
- Work independently from prints, sketches, technical literature and other instructions.
- Provide hands-on training guidance to lower skilled technicians
- Exercise extreme caution to protect one-self and co-workers from accidents when working under hazardous conditions such as heights, enclosed compartments, live wires or devices, flammable or explosive atmosphere, suspended heavy machinery, power tools, etc.
- Constantly check working environment for compliance with applicable EHS requirements. Thoroughly check out completed jobs before handling over to end user to assure that the facility is electrically and mechanically safe. Ensure that appropriate PPE are used wherever necessary
- Adhere to all applicable EHS rules and regulations and employee’s EHS responsibilities as per EHS OP 283.00
- Perform scheduled maintenance & housekeeping tasks
- Minimum Higher NITEC/NTC2 (electrical, electronic, mechanical or mechatronics) with 2 years’ relevant experience or equivalent; or
- Preferably ITC (electrical, electronic, mechanical or mechatronics); or
- Diploma (electrical, electronic, mechanical or mechatronics)
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Versatile in Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical engineering
- PC knowledge, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding and workshop skills
- A team player
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Agile Methodology
- Critical Thinking
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2_1db86a601dd2a69f9d3b7e1332fc8f
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.