0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Experis Singapore Central Area Permanent
6,000 SGD - 7,500 SGD/Year
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the company's infrastructure services.
- Plan, organize, consolidate project requirements from various product or service owners and develop a project tracking plan. Procure infrastructure services and manage the vendors involved with installation.
- Participate as a key contributor in Disaster Recovery Exercise.
- Primary responsibility is to install, configure and support the infrastructure services including but not limited to Citrix and MS Remote Desktop Services. Secondary support to Backup Infrastructure and File/Print Servers. Complementary experience in Active Directory and PowerShell.
- Maximize systems performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting with periodic reporting of health status and capacity management, leveraging monitoring tools such as WhatsUP Gold, OpManager or Solarwinds.
- Arrange scheduled upgrades, incident management, and perform pre-emptive firmware or OS upgrades where necessary.
- Vulnerabilities Assessment and Remediation.
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as MCSA/E are advantages.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with good and diversified knowledge in IT infrastructure services.
- Relevant working experience in more than one of the following technologies:
- Windows Server Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Citrix (XenApp, Xen Desktop) and MS Remote Desktop Services.
- WhatsUP Gold, OpManager, Solarwinds.
- Hyper-V and VMWare.
- Trendmicro APEX1 and WSUS.
Canete Christopher Miguel EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23112144
- Active Directory Group
- Capacity Management
- Citrix Systems
- Citrix Xen App
- Disaster Recovery
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125345
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.