0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Lead Analyst, IT Solution
Experis Singapore Paya Lebar Permanent
6,000 SGD - 6,800 SGD/Year
- Location: Paya Lebar
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Fully accountable for all aspects of the Product under his/her charge; delivering value through application of IT products in the business.
- From business perspective, the role will cover, but not limited to, managing and developing product capabilities based on roadmap, business vision and SLA in an efficient and timely fashion.
- From technical product perspective, the role will cover technical solution design, development, outsourcing, and service performance for product. This role will work closely with infrastructure team to ensure performance.
- The role is expected to adhere and perform life-cycle management, capacity management, availability management, change management, release management, incident management, and problem management.
- The role is expected to work with vendors, whether it is outsourced development, licensed product, or hybrid.
- Analyze the user requirements from product owners and users to provide Functional Requirements Specifications that encompass IT and business innovations that improve the value of the IT Products in scope.
- Analyze and provide application related Technical Requirements Specifications to development team based on the Functional Requirements, Integration Standards and Product Roadmap.
- Develop test case and perform internal testing based on agreed test cases and test scope.
- Provide hyper-care services after each live implementation.
- Able to travel overseas when required at times.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in system and business analysis
- Exposure to Application Development with .Net 4.5 and above, VB.net, ASP.net, C#.net, MVC, WCF, jQuery, Bootstrap and MS SQL 2016 and above
- Exposure to System interfaces methodologies like API (SOAP/ RESTFUL) and SFTP File Transmission
- Exposure to Cloud-based system
- Exposure of various data encryption/decryption methodologies
- Exposure of Kubernetes and Microservice architecture is a plus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "Lead Analyst"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- .Net Framework
- Asp.Net Core
- Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
- Business Analysis
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124432
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.