0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Data Scientist (MNC Bank) 12 months contract l Up to $8500
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
5,500 SGD - 8,500 SGD/Month
- Involve in deploying machine learning models, data science solutions and working with state-of-art data science and machine learning tools such as Spark, Sklearn, Tensorflow and will have proficiency in any number of analytic programming languages/platforms like Python, R. etc.
- Work with large datasets, distributed Big Data Platforms, CI/CD tools for continuously deploying variety of advanced analytics solutions across the bank ranging from recommendation engines, propensity models, customer segmentation, graph models, credit underwriting model, pricing and more
- Engage with data science/machine learning project teams, business, and product teams to create the deployment framework
- End-to-End processes for feature engineering, model deployment and model performance monitoring
- Deploy A/B test experiments to test the model effectiveness and analyze to identify the target segments
- Drive the Big data infrastructure/ Data engineering team to set up the production environment
- Build reusable, scalable deployment frameworks
- B.Sc./M.Sc./PhD or equivalent degree in Statistics, Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, or equivalent quantitative fields
- 3-7 years of experience in data science/analytics role in either of the industries like consumer banking, ecommerce, retail, telecoms, or technology
- Demonstrated track of generating value through data Science, machine learning or artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Should have full understanding of applications of data Science, machine Learning or artificial intelligence solutions to various business problems.
- Proficiency in using databases like Teradata, NoSQL and Hadoop using SQL, Hive, Spark, CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket/GitHub, Jenkins, Repository management, Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana etc.
- Programming experience in Python, Spark, SAS, TensorFlow or other machine learning oriented programming languages/platforms.
- Good understanding of technology tools especially those related to analytics, data & modeling.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis/models across a diverse team.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Hive
- Apache Spark
- Applied Mathematics
- Artificial Intelligence
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126392
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.