- As a .Net Developer, you will be involved in defining the technical design, developing, and testing of software applications to meet business requirements.
- You will apply technical knowledge and expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
- Develop solution component in cloud-based architectures, using .NET Framework & .Net Core to support business processes.
- Under general direction, design, construct, test, implement and optimize portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Research technical environment and system needs.
- Define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
- Collect detailed user and technical requirements. Work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Under supervision, design, construct, test, and implement basic integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions for the customer and the organization.
- Monitor performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participate in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Build knowledge on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Between 3 - 6 years of technical consulting/development experience.
- Preferably with prior track record of completed at least 3 system development projects as a system analyst/team lead, with a full SDLC.
- Web Application Frameworks: ASP.Net Core MVC, Node.js
- Web DevOps & Test: Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipeline, TFS, Git, Grunt, Bower, npm, Jasmine, Selenium
- Database: MS SQL, PostgresSQL, AWS DynamoDB or any NoSQL DB, Redis Cache
- Up-to-date knowledge of cloud-based application development: Azure/AWS
- Containers: Docker, AWS ECS, Fargate
- Serverless functions: AWS Lambda/Azure Functions
- Messages/Events handler: AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Apache Kafka
- Others: AWS KMS, Azure Key Vault, Azure Insight, AWS CloudWatch
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement, and maintain application code in a variety of contexts
- Ability to develop client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Knowledgeable about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Aws Lambda
- Amazon Dynamo Db
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (Sqs)
- Apache Kafka
- Application Testing
- Asp.Net Core