We are looking for full stack developers with experience working on enterprise level applications to build web applications with dashboards, workflows and visualizations that correlate data across multiple sources to provide real-time diagnosis and actionable insights.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Education and Relevant Experience
- Work with engineers and subject matter experts to develop applications and technologies supporting infrastructure operations.
- Design and develop web application UI/UX by using standard best practices.
- Design and develop data engineering pipelines.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices.
- Integrate data from various backend services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements.
- Perform thorough testing to ensure product quality.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Maintain, expand, and scale applications.
Functional / Technical Competencies
- A polytechnic or university graduate (computer science or related field) with good experience working with contemporary web development technologies and scripting languages.
- Experience with developing top-notch web applications.
- A passion for learning and using new technologies in the open-source communities
- A passion for coding.
- Familiarity working with one or more frameworks such as Spring Boot, ReactJS or AngularJS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
- A solid understanding and hands-on experience in enterprise web application build, packaging and deployment process.
- Adequate knowledge of database systems (RDBMS, MariaDB, SQL, NOSQL), Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with ExpressJS, Apache web server and Linux environments.
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in NodeJS, ExpressJS and Python would be a plus.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374
- Information Security
- Java (Programming Language)
- Software Packaging
- Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
- Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
- Java Script (Programming Language)