0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Application Support Analyst (SAP)
Experis Singapore Changi Permanent
3,000 SGD - 6,000 SGD/Year
- Provide efficient support to SAP By Design and business application users in SG and rest of Asia with the regional Business Application team to ensure timely issue resolution and appropriate issue escalation
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyse trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users.
- Analyse results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, business process improvement, solution design, deployment and configuration of SAP By Design in coordination with regional and HQ ERP Team and business stakeholders
- Support regional ERP and business application project implementation and roll-out in respect of time, quality and budget targets
- Effectively evaluate end user's need and business processes. Translate, communicate, and document the requirements
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in SAP By Design, ACCPAC Sage 300 ERP, Power BI, and other business applications' support and project management, or other ERPs with similar capacity
- Experienced in analysing and documenting business processes. Demonstrated ability to bring clarify to business processes that may not be well understand by end user
- Experienced in conducting user acceptance testing, formulating documentation and provide end-user training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Cloud applications
- Creative thinker able to come up with a wide variety of solutions to the same problem.
- Self-starter that can thrives in a fast moving environment
- Passion for solving end users problems using cutting-edge solutions
- Good communication skills and ability to present to small/medium groups
Canete Christopher Miguel EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23112144
- Acceptance Testing
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Business Software
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH123777
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.