0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
AVP for Parcels Product Management and Development
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
10,000 SGD - 11,700 SGD/Month
- Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar
- Lead a / multiple team(s) of analysts/developers (inhouse/outsource) and lower-level individual contributors
- Manage vendors/partners as required
- Develop short to long-term plans for optimizing the organization and the talent required to execute strategies
Role & Responsibility
- Fully accountable for all aspects of the Product under your charge; delivering value through application of IT products in the business.
- From business perspective, the role will cover, but not limited to, managing capability roadmap supporting business vision, and establish SLA. The role is to conduct regular cadence review with Business Partner to ensure demand pipeline is visible and managed in efficient and timely fashion.
- From technical product perspective, the role will cover development, outsourcing, and service performance for product. This role will work closely with infrastructure team to ensure performance.
- From organizational perspective, the role is expected to manage capability/capacity of the team members (in-source/out-source) and identify/highlight risk.
- From Financial perspective, the role is expected to manage the product P/L (e.g. to be cost-neutral), from cost management and cost recovery, including creating/publishing rate-card for both build and run as applicable.
- The role is expected to provide direction and ensuring processes are in place and adhered to. These processes are but not limited to, life-cycle management, capacity management, availability management, change management, release management, incident management, and problem management.
- The role is expected to manage the vendor performance, whether it is outsourced development, licensed product, or hybrid.
- Define and orchestrate IT Products' Change Control by leading and embedding a Change Control Board
- Define, manage, and maintain the release strategy for the IT Products in scope
- Define and establish decision making around maintenance of the IT Products in scope
- Contribute IT and business innovation to continuously improve the value from the IT Products in scope
- Set future strategy and vision of IT Products in scope' system capabilities related to changing business needs and lead the definition of the product capability roadmap.
- Define Integration standards for the IT Products in scope
- Design, build and deploy tools to facilitate the development, support, deployment, and upgrade of the IT Products in scope.
- Set direction and steer preparation and execution of IT Products in scope's plans, measures, and budgets
- Collaborate with business units and other IT functions in decision making process to ensure effective cross-functional decisions
- Evaluate total cost of ownership and return on investment
- Able to collaborate, influence and positively challenge relevant key stakeholders, from Business Units and cross function.
- Champion cooperation and partnership to provide integrated solutions to problems.
- Understanding of software engineering concept with regards to SDLC, Agile Development methodology.
- knowledge in parcel, post & postal Domain, in specific. Knowledge in 3PL and 4PL/LLP will be advantageous
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "AVP - Product Management & Development"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Agile Methodology
- Business Requirements
- Capacity Management
- Change Management
- Decision Making
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125236
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.