Aircon Company is looking for an experienced Executive Admin Cum Accounting for the following:
- Preparation of quotations, invoices and apply permits.
- Handle ingoing and outgoing calls and email correspondences.
- Filing, arranging daily jobs and appointments with customers and technicians.
- Liaising with suppliers for spare parts, materials and aircon systems.
- Ability to establish, maintain and reconcile a full set of accounting is preferred.
- Simple purchase order.
- Prepare monthly Profit & Loss, Income Statements and Balance Sheets etc.
- Process monthly payroll and prepare CPF/ GST submissions.
- Prepare monthly payments to payables.
- Manage office maintenance, servicing and supplies.
- Provide administrative assistance to management.
- Monitor cash flow and maintain cash controls.
- Ensure transactions are processed and properly recorded.
- Maintain proper accounting record and filing.
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements.
- Process and record monthly invoices.
- Assist in liaising with external stakeholders e.g. auditors, tax agent, company secretary, etc.
- Filing of all financial files, records and relevant documents.
- Propose and implement suitable financial policies and procedures as and when required.
- Experienced in general accounts, finance and relevant areas.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in GST is preferred.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word and/or Google Sheets & Docs.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting and/or Finance (Full Set) is preferred.
- Has 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Comprehensive written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary Increase Upon Confirmation (subject to overall work performance)
- Customer Reward Commission
- Monthly Best Performance Incentive
- Yearly Bonus
- and many more benefits…
- Microsoft Excel