0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
2,300 SGD - 2,800 SGD/Month
- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
- First level helpdesk to respond to call and provide resolution to customer queries
- With at least O' level educational background or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, with a call center background is a plus
- Must possess high quality customer service skills and a professional communication style
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Open to shift schedule
CONTRACT DURATION: 12 MONTHS
JOB LOCATION: Commonwealth
SALARY: Basic salary + incentives
SHIFT SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday
- First shift: 8am to 5pm
- Last shift: 11am to 8pm
- Alternate Saturdays (half day)
- First shift: 8am - 12noon
- Last shift: 10am - 2pm
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160
- Active Listening
- Call Centers
- Customer Service
- Help Desk
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127976
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.