You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Analyst, Technology Architecture and Delivery
About This Role:
Senior Analysts are responsible for conducting innovative research and deliver advice through written reports, consulting, client inquiries, and speeches. As a member of Forrester’s global Technology Architecture and Delivery (TAD) team, this Senior Analyst serves technology and business leaders, such as chief technology officers and VPs and directors of risk management, digital payments, identify and access management, and operations who are responsible for the success of their firms’ technology-enabled strategies.
We are looking for someone who will write for, present to, and advise technology architecture and delivery professionals on best practices, tools, and technologies that enhance B2C and B2B payment strategies, fortify anti-fraud and anti-money laundering measures, and optimize financial procedures, including accounts payable and receivable processes. This individual will cover specific technology and services categories, including enterprise fraud management, anti-money laundering (AML), digital retail payments, and invoice automation. This individual should also keep up with the latest technological advances in financial services cloud platforms, artificial intelligence, and central bank digital currencies (CBDC).
Candidates need a mastery of the trends reshaping the finance technology landscape; a solid understanding of particularly concerning B2C and B2B payment strategies, fraud management, identity and access management, and financial automation offerings on the market today; and a robust understanding of end-user organizations’ issues and use cases. They must possess a passion for conducting and writing research on these topics with curiosity, business practicality, and prescriptive advice. They must be able to craft and evangelize a strong and unique point of view on the above finance technologies, explicitly linking them with business outcomes.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with analysts in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific to cover the most critical enterprise fraud management, anti-money laundering (AML), digital retail payments, and invoice automation technologies and helping technology and business leaders make their organization more future fit.
- Develop a deep understanding of the capabilities and resources Forrester clients require to be successful as technology architecture and delivery professionals, specifically for professionals in charge of B2C and B2B payment strategies, fraud management, identity and access management, and financial automation.
- Conduct primary research into key aspects of the responsibilities of payment, fraud and finance professionals, including the relevant technology landscape and the application of those technologies to business needs.
- Be able to predict the future role of finance technologies as enablers for business innovation.
- Write research documents (a combination of long-form and short-form reports) for three or four major streams of research per year (e.g., B2C and B2B payment strategies, fraud management, identity and access management, and financial automation). Use social media to develop visibility for your research and Forrester and present webinars on these topics to Forrester client communities.
- Collaborate with experts in different focus areas from across Forrester’s roles and geographic teams to develop a complete context for these trends, both providing input to their research reports and writing reports incorporating their expertise to provide a big-picture view.
- Consult with clients to apply Forrester’s research in the context of their specific business environment and help solve their problems through inquiry and advisory.
- Present at Forrester-sponsored and industry-related events and deliver client webinars.
- Establish an industry presence as an influential speaker and thinker; build relationships with senior payment, fraud and finance professionals as well as with the technology vendors that serve them and the journalists who cover the area; and participate in vendor briefings and field press inquiries as necessary.
- Support team members in research collaboration, idea development, and higher-order strategic thinking.
- Support the sales team in client development discussions.
- A strong record of academic achievement: BA or BS at a minimum; MBA or MS is preferred.
- At least five years of practical experience with payment, fraud and finance technologies from the end-user side and a technology vendor perspective; ideal candidates have formulated payment and/or fraud management strategies and implemented or guided clients in implementing new processes and technologies.
- A profound spirit of team collaboration. We work as an integrated team that supports all team members.
- Deep intellectual curiosity about the effect of technology on business innovation, financial processes and customer experience.
- Superior listening, critical thinking, and writing skills as well as memorable presentation skills. Forrester analysts are expected to take complex, disparate ideas (the big answers almost never come from one source); distill them into simple, provocative concepts; and be willing to take a stand on vendors and outcomes.
- The ability to travel 30% to 40% of the time.
- Mandarin fluency a plus.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Development
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2_57e6a4853da3d39c86dd5fd98c2442
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.