You are likely to possess a Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education. Entry level candidate holder from Diploma / Degree in Early Childhood Care & Education (Teaching) from Singapore Polytechnic are highly welcomed to apply. Entry level candidate holder from ITE are also highly encouraged to apply.
- Create a secure and quality learning environment for children through fostering trusting and respectful relationships with them.
- Support the holistic development of children through implementing a developmentally and culturally appropriate curriculum.
- Build partnerships with parents and families, and actively engages in centre initiatives to support its collaborative efforts with the community.
- Engage in continuous learning and reflective practice. He/she works closely with colleagues and contributes to a culture of collaboration and collegiality.
- Posses Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education or Advanced Certificate in Early Years
- Willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with sound working knowledge of Ms Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate and dedication towards children's learning.
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate. Successful candidates will have opportunity for course sponsorship for further upgrading. Suitably qualified applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word/PDF to us via APPLY button.
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV with current and expected salary, and copies of qualifications and testimonials. On appointment original copies must be provided for verification.