0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Trade Analyst | Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
0 SGD - 4,000 SGD/Month
- Provide end-to-end (holding the trade from inception to expiry) processing support to Treasury & Markets on Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Non-Deliverable
- Forward products across Singapore, Australia, China, Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Hong Kong
- Ensure accurate validation and timely settlement is being performed on all relevant trades
- Provide end-to-end support to FX processes supported across Singapore, Hong Kong, and Korea entities.
- Participate in critical initiatives, process improvements and projects to enhance processes and productivity, and take accountability to ensure successful implementation thereafter
- Perform data analysis and problem solving at SME level
- Proactively seek for opportunities to data discovery and insight
- Minimum diploma holder in any related discipline.
- Perform validation of all new Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Non-Deliverable
- Forwards trades against source documents in Murex or Front Arena systems
- Authorise payments and receipts for above mentioned Treasury products
- Liaising of settlement or fixing with respective counterparties
- Monitor and handle end-to-end process, including exception handling of unmatched/alleged trades and the necessary follow ups and escalation
- Ensures all reconciliation breaks or exceptions are investigated and resolved within stipulated turnaround time
- Ensure all inquiries (email or SWIFT) related to pre and post-trade are effectively managed
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar |EA License No. 023423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109
- Business Process Improvement
- Data Analysis
- Foreign Exchange Markets
- Problem Solving
- Professional Responsibility
- Self Motivation
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127606
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.