You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
(Senior) Cybersecurity Engineer (Incident Response) – 12k
What is on offer
-Opportunity to lead and grow a team
-Hands on experience in large projects
-Be part of a company that focuses on training and development
about the role
• Lead Emergency Incident Response (EIR) engagements and guide clients through a variety of incidents (i.e., breaches, malware/virus outbreaks, security incidents, and forensics investigations). Provide guidance on tactical and strategic response and remediation recommendations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adopt and apply Containment, Mitigation, and Remediation concepts based on TTP’s.
• Perform live response, malware analysis, volatile data collection and analysis on hosts and/or network data.
• Correlate and analyze Windows, Linux to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs).
• Strong in Network Forensics (TCP/IP networking) /Traffic analysis, Digital Forensics
• Ability to examine firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence of malicious activity
• Leveraging various forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT/ open source, Splunk, and other tools to determine source of compromises and/or malicious activity that occurred in client environments.
• Display an understanding of security best practices, security gap assessments, penetration testing / Cyber Kill Chain, NIST etc.
• Perform vulnerability assessments to identify security issues in client environments.
• Have performed SOC assessments and other proactive services (TableTops/Purple Teaming etc)
• Strong working knowledge of security-relevant data, including network protocols, ports and common services, such as TCP/IP network protocols and application layer protocols (e.g. HTTP/S, DNS, FTP, SMTP, Active Directory etc.)
skills and experience required
• Bachelor/Master’s degree, minimum of 8 years of consultative experience/IR/forensic, security experience, and as above.
• One or more of the following technical certifications or equivalents: GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), EnCE or similar
• Experienced in managing large and complex client environments and meet their business requirements by evaluating their security controls, architecture and operations against industry best practices
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
- Active Directory Group
- Application Layers
- Business Requirements
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 5_eaee5013730c9a1252c1942529da75
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.