0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Technical Delivery Lead | Contract | Banking
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
10,000 SGD - 15,000 SGD/Month
- Lead and manage successful delivery of high impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives.
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams to drive the execution of large scale and highly dependent technical projects.
- Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices.
- Contribute to the definition, development and tracking of effective metrics and operational improvements.
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
- Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
- Ability to translate product and operational requirements into actionable items required to implement and successfully launch a program.
- Plan, lead and drive projects through entire lifecycle.
- Foster collaborative partnerships across functional teams including remote teams.
- Identify areas of risk and methods of implementation for large, complex projects.
- Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders across teams to improve alignment, develop joint priorities with the technology and business teams.
- Manage highly complex issues arising from the implementation of new platform.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Collaborates and partners with different business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
- Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any related discipline
- Demonstrated 10-15 years' progressive management experience, including large-scale Project & Programme Management.
- Proven effectiveness driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results, and managing risk.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes, and challenge conventional practices.
- Project/program management leadership including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, communications, procurement, human resources, and integration management.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH113411
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.