- Conduct customer due diligence for carrying out review of existing accounts to ensure regulatory compliance with regards to Money Laundering and Sanctions rules and regulations.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify and assess risks and implement relevant controls to enhance AML related risk management.
- Assess risk rating and carry out periodic review for existing customers
- Ensure the necessary risk assessment are carried out within a given timeline
- Report findings, recommend corrective actions and update the procedure manual to reflect changes promptly.
- Handle administrative duties that include but are not limited to filing, printing, scanning, archiving
- Immediate till 31 October 2021 (min. 5 months commitment)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder in Finance, Economics or in other related areas.
- Have prior experience KYC/CDD, EDD and AML Periodic Review in the financial industry.
- Communicate effectively to management both orally and in writing.
- Be able to work independently and with minimal supervision while performing multiple tasks and meeting challenging deadlines.
- Have working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Link removed ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: [ Link removed ]