0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Java Developer (BPM system)
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
10,000 SGD - 11,700 SGD/Month
- Location: Changi Business Park
- Industry: Banking environment
- The Java Developer will support digitization projects using BPM system.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of digital BPM platform.
- Work closely with team leader to gather requirements from the customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development.
- Responsible for overall technical design and quality delivered from offshore.
- Manage offshore development teams to ensure technical standards and quality is met.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds where necessary.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures.
- Review offshore' s deliverables like FSD, TSD to ensure the design is with quality and follow platform standards.
- Perform code review to detect potential coding problems.
- Review Release procedure and support system release activities.
- Bachelor's degree with min. 5 years of hands-on experience in Java development.
- Min. 5 years of work experience in the banking industry is a bonus
- Knowledge in project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile).
- Experience in working with offshore team in project development.
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization.
- Hands-on experience in NewGen BPM system.
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "Java Developer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Management
- Engineering Design Process
- Impact Analysis
- Java (Programming Language)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125237
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.