0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Stakeholders to draft clear and concise legal documents, not limited to the following:
- To provide legal support on any disputes and liaise with external legal counsels for follow through on legal matters when required.
- To prepare, lead and guide company employees on contract issues, compliance, and policy matters (including anti-bribery, anti-competition, and personal data protection regulations).
- To maintain records and files (online and hard copy filing systems) in a systematic manner for easy access and retrieval.
- To support and drive any other assignments / initiatives / projects related to compliance or legal matters as and when required by the Company.
- To review contracts (includes highlighting issues and analysing risks) and support corporate governance and administration.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Law, Legal Studies, or related disciplines.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in contract management and legal dispute resolution.
- Excellent legal and commercial awareness, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high level of comprehension in understanding and interpretation of contractual language coupled with an ability to formulate arguments that support the contractual interpretation sought by the company.
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of contract law and the impact on contractual relationship.
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357
- Commercial Awareness
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Law
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125224
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.