0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Supply Chain Analyst
SMC CORPORATION (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Permanent
- Assess current and future inventory needs of the organization
- Study and analyze material requirements for our strategic customers
- Develop a material planning system to achieve optimize inventory level
- Plan with overseas factory for components preparation
- Takes proactive steps to prevent and reduce excess and slow-moving stocks
- Create measurement system to track the success of inventory related projects
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree with emphasis on Supply Chain or Inventory Management
- More than 2 years of working experience in related field
- Good data analytical skills
- Able to write simple Excel program
- Resourceful and creative in problem solving
- Fresh graduate with relevant qualification may also apply
- Operations Management
- Process Improvements (Business)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_d0aeee01adf7c03882c8e5c05b355b
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.