You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
What you will do
• Implement new features, functionality and changes in the existing code base based on business
requirements and business value.
• Full stack development for new LWC, Lightning Pages et cetera
• Being part of the delivery team and working on the sprint backlog to process assigned work packages
• Collaborate with global and local Business stakeholders to clarify requirements and organize UAT
• Support Sales, Service & Marketing Clouds in the Salesforce stack within the Service Management tool in
• Provide operations support to all end-users globally to run their businesses
• Identify and stay updated with development in the Marketing and Sales Cloud Technology stacks
What you bring
• Bachelor’s Degree from Business Management / Information Technology or similar
• 3+ years of working experience in Sales and Service Cloud setup
• Knowledge in Marketing Cloud would be an advantage
be a advantageous)
• Experience in Jira and Confluence, or similar platforms
• Ability to identify business process improvement opportunities
• Results-driven with a “can-do” attitude and focus on execution
• Passionate about ensuring customer centricity by improving user experience
• Willingness to drive organizational change
• Ability to build trustful relationships with stakeholders across the organization
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Business Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Change Management
- Cloud Computing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7_c83d176d75b44e5b6bd6a85d7e5c0b
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.