0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
API Technician (Manufacturing/ Production)
Manpower Singapore Tuas Contract
2,500 SGD - 3,000 SGD/Month
API Technician (Manufacturing/ Production)
12 Month Contract (Renewable)
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Location : Tuas
Basic Salary : Up to $2600 depending on experience
Transport + Shift Allowances
Company transport provided
- Operate and monitor the chemical processes assigned:
- Participate in an appropriate hand-over of the process(es) working.
- Obtain, follow and complete process related documentation. Check prior shifts' documentation for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Clean vessels and lines prior to and following batches as required.
- Conduct all required pre-batch checks.
- Charge vessels with solids or liquids as directed in procedures.
- Conduct post-charge verification checks and take any necessary corrective action.
- Adjust and monitor (using all information available, including automation input outputs and personal inspection) process conditions as required.
- Carry out routine sampling and sample testing as necessary.
- Transfer process streams to other units in coordination with other staff.
- Monitor process; both with DCS and manually observing temperature, pressure, flow, PH, volume, colour, salt content, moisture content and adjusting the parameters accordingly.
- Perform Batch / Offloading operations.
- Operate general facility service equipment such as vacuum pumps, water systems, VOC scrubbers.
- Record all operational and analytical data on the appropriate documents and inform the Shift Production Lead of any process abnormalities.
- Put on appropriate clothing and personal protective equipment for the process and the processing area.
- Maintain material segregation and label appropriately and accurately all containers, bags and vessels.
- Carry out routine checks and scheduled cleaning procedures, for both process and facilities as required.
- Obtain and verify materials necessary for processing, monitor materials stock and notify Shift Production Lead in the event of a material or supply abnormality.
- Notify Shift Production Lead of requirement for maintenance. Prepare equipment before maintenance work e.g. depressurizing, cleaning of lines and equipment, de-energizing etc.
- Assist in on-the-job training of other Chemical Technicians.
- Perform material handling duties including forklift/reach-truck operation driving.
- Carry out assignments for alternate or simultaneous processes as directed.
- Meet eligibility requirements for the Emergency Response Team.
- Attend meetings and training events as required.
- Maintain all qualifications and development milestones as necessary for duties.
- Assist in trouble-shooting and resolving problems that arise during the processing.
- Participate in pre-commissioning and chemical commissioning activities as required under the direction of the Senior Manager, Operations and Shift Production Lead.
- Participate in Business Compliance, cGMP and all other compliance-related matters, where applicable.
- Adhere to and comply with the company and departmental procedures, health & safety rules and requlations, and comply with current Good Manufacturinq Practice
- GCE 'O' Level, NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Chemical Process Technology, Chemical Engineering or its equivalent
- 0 - 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical or related industries.
- Good understanding of safe working practices, cGMP and good documentation practice.
- Team Player.
- Able to commit to shift work.
Lim Pey Chyi - [ Email address blocked ]
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579
- Certified Global Meeting Planner
- Chemical Engineering
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Forklift Truck
- Incident Response
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128138
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.