- Reporting to Head of REITs
- Take appropriate steps in managing all aspects of a REIT portfolio, which include but not limited to ensuring all activities are in compliance with regulations, laws, and constitutional documents and escalating as appropriate.
- Deliver professional trustee services while balancing the need to fulfill the Trustee's fiduciary obligations. Cultivate and develop a good relationships with senior members of the clients.
- Be available as a contact point for a discussion on client issues and serve as a representative for the REITs product
- Work with team members or lead in product risk management projects from time to time through review of documentation or review of internal processes due to regulatory changes or implement new measures with clients/team due to compliance, audit, or internal requirements.
- Familiar and understand the challenges with payment processing. Assist in REITs operations in particular review of payment process automation and any other ad hoc operational matters.
- Arrange and keep up to date all client documents and any other REIT information in accordance with the internal procedure.
- Keep up to date on developments in the industry and seek to gain a good understanding of all aspects of REITs' business.
- Manage and guide junior team members where required. Attend to and resolve issues faced by junior team members. Set an example in portfolio management and data maintenance for the junior team members.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in any related discipline
- At least 8 years of proven experience in the delivery of excellent customer service and proactively looking for ways to improve
- Proven ability to think critically, assess risk, ask the right question, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of making complex business decisions with authority and dominance, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long-term risks and implications
- Prior working experiences in real estate investment trust, audit, or risk management is good to have
- A dynamic personality with a can-do, goal-getter attitude
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and problem-solving capabilities
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449
Attention To Detail
Real Estate Investment Trust