You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are looking for a Duty Manager to join our exciting and fast-growing company. Based at Dao By Dorsett AMTD Singapore, you have an important responsibility - but like all positions in Dorsett, you are not alone! We are here to assist by supporting you with great practices. You will have the chance to work with a great team of people, and more importantly, we will provide you a career with Dorsett and give you an opportunity to be yourself.
- No Night Shift Required.
- Conducts daily audits of Customer Service representatives’ appearance, grooming and hygiene and takes daily briefing.
- Oversees associate posting, behavior and posture at the main lobby area as well as entrance (inside and outside premises), access corridors and lifts.
- Evaluates per shift checklist, and ensures all tasks are completed.
- Checks Communication Logbook daily.
- Supervises and assists Customer Service Representatives in planning, documentation, and actual implementation of Guests Activities’ Program, along with all of their tasks at the Customer Service desk.
- Conducts On-The-Job training for all Customer Service representatives
- Provides a weekly working roster for all Customer Service representatives, and schedules meal breaks, annual leaves & training.
- Conducts periodic high balance check in coordination with accounting department.
- Checks next day’s arrivals list daily, ensuring the accuracy of all bookings, room assignments and any related resident requests.
- Reviews traces for all VIP reservations and resolves accordingly.
- Maintains accuracy of data on the Property Management System.
- Meets upon arrival or bid farewell VIP residents in the absence of senior management.
- Escorts guests to the apartment upon arrival when necessary.
- Conducts periodic checks of all luggage/parcel storage areas.
- Addresses and resolves resident complaints or concerns.
- In cooperation with Housekeeping, conducts daily apartment check to ensure compliance to established standards for set-up and cleanliness.
- Coordinates with Security Department in conducting investigations as needed.
- Coordinates with Drivers to ensure smooth operations and exceptional service to all residents.
- Conducts daily checking of all Guest Request Forms to ensure resolution of requests and assist in any difficulty encountered.
- Any other duties as directed.
- Possess at least GCE"O" Levels or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years in Front Office operations.
- Ability to work in rotational shift as per the demand of the operation.
- Customer Service
- Front Office
- Property Management Systems
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_51e557547a8a994f8d6c78bd494fab
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.