We are looking for potential part-time Creative Art & Craft Teachers:
- Must be responsible & committed to the assignment(s)
- Passionate, Independent and able to handle children with patience
- Able to do administrative work
- Able to commit for upcoming academic year
What is Art?
- Aims to develop your child’s drawing and coloring foundation with oil pastels and water colour.
- Course will focus on motor skills, fun, dramatic and self-confidence development.
- The course covers the basis of drawing skills and colouring control, including exploration of painting process
- Students will learn the entire process of art creation while the teacher will focus to teach them the “how” and coach them professionally
Students will be learning:
- Water Colouring
- Pastel Colouring
Qualified Teachers with Relevant Certificates
Creative Art & Craft: (Cert from Art College or Institute)
Classes are conducted Once a week, for 1.5 hours per session.
Age group between 4 - 10 years old
Weekday evenings: Between 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm OR
Weekend mornings: Between 9 am to 12 noon
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Foundation (Framework)