0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Location: Changi Business Park
- Responsible for analysing, designing, development, implementing and/or maintaining of system, ensuring the best possible performance and quality in deliverables.
- Work with Team Lead to gather requirement from customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development, prepare and update schedule for development
- Prepare and update functional and technical documents, prepare test cases.
- Develop or modify the applications according to the requirement with high quality, conduct peer source code review if necessary
- Perform unit test and system integration test, support user acceptance test
- Prepare release procedure and support production implementation
- Update user manual, system operational manual and other necessary deliverables.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, work out clear action plan(s) to resolve the issues, develop, test, and implement the agreed solution into production, following the bank's Policies and Procedures
- With at least 3 years of hands-on experience in .Net development
- Prior work experience in banking industry is a plus
- Possess DevOps knowledge with experience in tools like Jira, Bamboo, Sonarqube
- Indepth knowledge in project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile)
- Experience in working with offshore team in project development
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject ".Net Developer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- .Net Framework
- Acceptance Testing
- Agile Methodology
- Dev Ops
- Impact Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH122582
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.