- Location: Changi Business Park
- Responsible for analysing, designing, development, implementing and/or maintaining of system, ensuring the best possible performance and quality in deliverables.
- Work with Team Lead to gather requirement from customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development, prepare and update schedule for development
- Prepare and update functional and technical documents, prepare test cases.
- Develop or modify the applications according to the requirement with high quality, conduct peer source code review if necessary
- Perform unit test and system integration test, support user acceptance test
- Prepare release procedure and support production implementation
- Update user manual, system operational manual and other necessary deliverables.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, work out clear action plan(s) to resolve the issues, develop, test, and implement the agreed solution into production, following the bank's Policies and Procedures
- With at least 3 years of hands-on experience in .Net development
- Prior work experience in banking industry is a plus
- Possess DevOps knowledge with experience in tools like Jira, Bamboo, Sonarqube
- Indepth knowledge in project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile)
- Experience in working with offshore team in project development
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject ".Net Developer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- .Net Framework
- Acceptance Testing
- Agile Methodology
- Dev Ops
- Impact Analysis