0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Digital Product Manager (Contract | Bank)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
6,000 SGD - 8,000 SGD/Month
Drive Digital Product Proposition
- Formulate a sound digital product proposition that appeals to our customers
- Conduct small experiments to assess market acceptance and iterate continuously to achieve the desired outcome
Design Customer Journeys with data in mind
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders to understand customer job to be done and define a digital customer experience that truly meet our customers' needs across different digital touchpoints.
- Drive customer immersions by listening to feedback and conduct research on best-in-class and evolving market practice to define the most efficient/customer-friendly UI experience.
- Study customer profiles, segment & transactional behaviors to gain a better & deeper insight to the problem statement & untapped opportunities.
Drive Online Channel Share
- Develop ideas to grow online acquisition channel share by leveraging on our digital platforms.
- Analyse and leverage on internal/external Data to identify areas of opportunities to increase penetration of digital adoption and active rates.
- Engage Product and Business Analytics on targeted marketing campaigns to target the right customers.
Drive digital initiatives in the personal investing space:
- Lead/coordinate the development of key digital initiatives with various stakeholders from onboarding till fulfilment.
- Understand market situation and use data to propose enhancement recommendations.
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touchpoints, production problem investigation and escalation.
- Degree in Business or any relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in product/project maangement
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in excel and MS Office suite of products.
- Self-motivated, innovative, able to think systematically and multi-task.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Customer Experience
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH119062
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.