0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Audit Specialist | Contract | Banking
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
4,800 SGD - 6,000 SGD/Month
- Conduct audits and identify the associated risks
- Support Function Audit Head and Deputies in project planning and execution
- Escalate issues appropriately and timely. Ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis.
- Keep abreast on the development of regulatory, industry and product development through continuous monitoring and auditing.
- Participate in digital initiatives (including data analytics tools and data driven operating model) to promote data driven audits.
- Degree qualification in Accounting or any related discipline
- At least 4-6 years' relevant experience in the financial services industry, preferably with relevant experience in consumer banking, wealth management and/or legal & compliance functions
- Self-motivated and demonstrates the initiative & ability to work independently and effectively with multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and team mates.
- Proven robust analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Accounting or internal audit qualifications (Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)) will be good to have.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Attention To Detail
- Certified Information Security Manager
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125010
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.