0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Analyst (Treasury & Markets) | Banking | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
7,000 SGD - 10,000 SGD/Month
- Support Business Project Manager/Business Process Owners in the execution of Project workstreams, organise and facilitate requirements gathering workshops, design specification, identifying target operating model, and managing UAT/dress rehearsals/implementation, work on change management and provide post-implementation support.
- Analyse user's requirements from various team and document the End-to-end business process flow, identifying gaps and address potential risk
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical- information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application etc.
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders' requirements and walkthrough these requirements with teams. Work with Tech BA and Development to estimate efforts and coordinating testing
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical - information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application etc.
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders' requirements and walkthrough these requirements with teams. Translate to user story for technical developments
- Actively partnering with the stakeholders and ITT teams in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through with strategic view, standardization of processes, design for intelligent operations, data driven operating model with dashboard.
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed.
- For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy.
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester's testing result. May involve in testing as well.
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- 5-10 years of experience with Business Analyst and leading IT projects in investment banking
- Able to pick up operational processes and product processes and data mapping
- Good quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process/system architecture/data structure design skills
- Able to translate user requirements and analysis into technical requirements, and solution to meet objectives
- A self-starter and learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo
- A natural leader who displays integrity, humility, and responsibility, with excellent interpersonal relationship skill
- Good written and verbal communication skill, able to present and facilitate meetings & workshop
- Able to empathise and collaborate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels, enduring partnerships, and teamwork
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapid evolving environment
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and perform well under pressure
- Ability to look beyond individual issues to identify broader themes with wider-reaching impact
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Business Processes
- Change Management
- Data Mapping
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH112694
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.