- Support all implementations relating to the SAP Production Planning Module.
- Analyses Production Planning practices & requirements.
- Lead or co-lead projects pertaining to new SAP Production Planning functionality ensuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain and improve the existing SAP Production Planning Module.
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP Production Planning functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Applied Sciences.
- 3 to 5 years experience hands-on as SAP Business Analyst in SAP Production Planning
- Minimum 3 years of experience in configuring and implementing SAP Production Planning
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation with in-depth knowledge of the Compliance, Customs/Risk Management functions of SAP Production Planning.
- Good working knowledge of the Production Planning processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic understanding of SAP SD & WM modules a plus with experience with software validation in the FDA environment.
- Business Ethics
- Information Technology
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management