0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Analyst (CTRM) | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
7,000 SGD - 8,500 SGD/Month
- Work closely with Trading & Shipping team to gather requirements, facilitate requirement gathering workshops, document user stories etc.
- Work with Business and IT PM to define overall project planning & scoping, deliverables etc.
- Setup business process and organizational requirements through effective engagement and stakeholder management
- Work with development & other internal/external technical team to execute delivery
- Create test plan and test scenarios and also support end-to-end system testing, issue management etc.
- Facilitate and support User Acceptance Testing Extend support during Go-Live & Heightened support phase etc.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or any related field
- With 4 or more years' business analyst experience
- With Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) background
- Working knowledge on Allegro (or similar trading application), JIRA etc.
- Working experience within an Agile delivery framework and support across the entire lifecycle
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160
- Acceptance Testing
- Agile Methodology
- Business Processes
- Commodity Market
- Information Technology
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128454
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.