- Strong career progression opportunities
- Role involving management and mentoring a team
- Join an international food manufacturing company
Our client specialises in food and they are involved in manufacturing, event catering and restaurant operations. With aggressive expansion plans in place, they strive to become a global and innovative food manufacturer.
In this role, you will oversee accounting functions, which include management and fixed asset reporting, journal entry preparation, balance reconciliation, and activities related to a period close.
You will be responsible for :
Being involved in the company and its subsidiaries daily financial operations and taxation matters
- Monthly audit schedules of JR Group and its subsidiaries including statement of comprehensive income and financial position in accordance to FRS.
- Performing month-end and year-end closing and preparing entity financial reports.
- Reviewing balance sheet schedule and performing variance analysis of FS.
- Reviewing AR & AP ageing and ensuring timely collection and prompt payments.
- Assisting in budget and financial forecasts as well as group consolidation.
- Reviewing journal entries and ensuring correct GL coding.
- Reviewing monthly interco schedule.
- Documenting all essential financial control procedures.
- Providing the team with current FRS and legal updates.
- Maintaining internal control and SOP documents and streamlining ongoing process within the finance operation.
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends as assigned.
- Liaising with external auditors, tax agents, government agencies, bankers, customers, suppliers on related matters.
- Assisting in inventory count and project billings, assets acquisition and disposal as well as financial modelling and profitability analysis.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance.
- You have at least 3 years of experience within an Accounting role within the Manufacturing industry.
- You must have experience in leading a team of Junior Account Assistants
- You have strong knowledge of IFRS as well as SAP.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience