0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Process Development Scientist
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
6,000 SGD - 7,000 SGD/Month
- Design and conduct laboratory scale experiments and analysis with minimal supervision to support plant operation issues, proposed process modifications, new raw material qualification, evaluation of processes to minimize waste (reuse, etc), evaluation of new process technologies
- Collaborate and work with multi-discipline functions such as process engineers, quality, regulatory, compliance, etc in troubleshooting all manufacturing problems and upsets.
- Support/lead technology transfers from developing the standard laboratory procedures (SLP) to execution of laboratory experiments, chemistry training and process validation.
- Review and approve process-related documents.
- Work with other Process Scientists and Engineers to anticipate and eliminate any process chemistry related issues.
- Work with Quality Operations to develop the necessary data and documentation in support of production changes or abnormal process operations to assure that our products meet all company and regulatory quality standards.
- Proactively monitor, identify and develop improvements to processes
- Collaborate with process centric team (PCT) to implement continuous improvements using Lean Sigma tools.
- Maintain laboratory equipment, supplies and perform analytical analysis and troubleshooting.
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate to unforeseen work requirements.
- Demonstrate accountability for the technical deliverables and milestones accordingly to agreed timelines.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Master's degree in any pharmaceutical related major
- Experience in technology transfers and troubleshooting issues related to technology transfer and pharmaceutical manufacturing
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Problem Solving
- Process Engineering
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124806
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.