Do you imagine shipping light and efficient code? Are you excited by the future of the web and its possibilities? Do you dream of applying your skills beyond responsive websites?
We are seeking Full Stack Developer to join our start-up. In partnership with leading corporate event agencies in Singapore, we have successfully delivered some of Singapore’s biggest and most high-profile events. Be part of a team that is determined to bring game changing digital experiences in the fast-paced world of corporate events.
You will be challenged to turn solutions around quickly but thoughtfully. If you are interested in pushing the envelope of front end development, have a self-starter attitude, and a passion for innovation, we want to talk to you.
Submit your cover letter and resume to [ Link removed ] .
Full Stack Developer
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers to translate designs to production code.
- Create web applications that behaves consistently across all browsers and platforms.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop with eye on security, quality and scalability.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Maintain codebase and implement any necessary additions or enhancements.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Meet tight deadlines as required.
- Some experience shipping highly performant digital products to production such as websites, kiosks, and mobile web apps.
- Experience with responsive, cross-browser, and cross-device testing techniques for both websites and emails.
- Knowledge with at least one CSS framework (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation), and at least one CSS preprocessor (e.g. SASS, LESS, PostCSS, Stylus).
- Some experience with AWS compute services (EC2, Lambda) and database products (RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB).
- Comfortable with server-side languages and their web frameworks such as Python with Django/Flask, Ruby with Ruby on Rails/Sinatra, and Node.js with Express.js/Meteor.js.
- Familiar with database technology such as MySQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Experience working as a freelancer is a plus.
- Experience with offline web apps using Local Storage and Service Workers is a plus.