0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
SCADA Systems Engineer is responsible to:
- Lead collaborative discussion between internal teams, vendors and customers to clarify and define system requirements and interface requirements.
- Consult with customers and their representatives in order to appropriately influence system architecture and design.
- Conduct trade studies to evaluate design alternatives in order to provide advice to both the customer and internal technical teams.
- Ensure that the proposed architecture and design will meet the customer's requirements.
- Produce documentation in support of the project, to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Review and evaluate internal and third party documentation and products.
- Liaise with customers on technical, architectural and procedural issues as required.
- Other duties as directed by the Engineering Manager.
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience in a Systems Engineering role. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Good oral and written communications & liaison skills.
- Experience working on Transportation projects
- Experience working within a Systems Engineering lifecycle
Canete Christopher Miguel EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23112144
- Software Requirements Analysis
- Systems Engineering
- Transportation Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH123131
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.