- Provide imaging services to patients as requested by referring physicians or as allowed by statutory regulations and according to acceptable and standards.
- Familiarize oneself with the usage and correct handling of the imaging equipment to avoid incorrect usage.
- To conduct necessary quality assurance tests before equipment is used on patients.
- To participates in quality improvement projects that will ensure continuous improvement in quality of work.
- Work closely with nurses and support staff to ensure patient care is met.
- Provide quality customer service to patients.
- Ensure compliance with the radiology safety policy.
- Other assignments as when required.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Radiography
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- AHPC Registered will be an added advantage
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)