0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Network Engineer (ATM Solution)
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
7,000 SGD - 9,000 SGD/Month
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for the provision of network integration activities for the respective project and/or bid activity. The Engineer is a key member of the Hardware Deployment & Integration team that provides:
- Technical and resource supervisory input to Network Integration and Deployment engineering activities
- Skilled input to the Network Integration and Deployment activities within the respective project engineering segment, and
- Assistance to the Integration Group for bid response activities.
The Senior Network Engineer provides effort and expertise in 2 areas: Programs and Bids.
- Revise solution architecture drawings and diagrams, cost templates (devis), the List of Supply (LOS) / Bill of Materials (BOM), and interfaces at the start of the project.
- Create and/or update network integration engineer contributions to the Solution Specification and Design documentation, Network Acceptance Test Procedures, and other associated network integration documents.
- Define equipment configuration for the ATM solution(s) and coordinate with Hardware Deployment and Integration management for assembly of the ATM system.Also interface with Tools Engineering, Customer Service and Site Services departments where necessary to accomplish this task.
- Load, configure, validate, and hand over equipment to Software Integration in the factory and on customer sites.
- Support configuration changes to system platforms in factory and customer sites.
- Attend Design Reviews with customers.
- Provide customer training.
- Identify risks at solution architecture level and propose where possible alternate validated solutions.
- Provide system and networking expertise useful in the design.
- Follow and contribute to the development and enhancement of engineering processes
For Bids / Tenders:
- Creation and Peer Review system architecture diagrams.
- Creation of the List of Supply (LOS) / Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Creation of Hardware Integration section in the Engineering Department devis.
- Definition of system interfaces.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science discipline or any other relevant fields, with 5 years of relevant experience
- Cisco formal certifications (CCNP, CCNA etc) is essential
- Good level of knowledge of, and experience with Unix/Linux (Redhat distribution is a plus) Operating System
- Familiarity with a wide range of Computer and Networking hardware (preferably Cisco)
- Work experience in a mission-critical, near real-time environment preferably ATC-related is highly desirable
- Experience in large and distributed networked computer systems is a highly desirable
- Scripting (TCL/TK, Perl, & Shell)
- Able to work on multiple activities con-currently and effectively self-manage (autonomy)
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398
- Acceptance Test Procedures
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Customer Service
- Electrical Engineering
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124725
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.