Community Associate/ Executive/ Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager
(Co-working Space, Multiple working locations, Near/ at the MRT Stations)
We are looking for talents who are passionate to connect with people and the community.
Training will be provided every new comer. The working locations will be near/ at the MRT stations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer Service | Operations
- New member’s onboarding and orientation
- Assist member’s move-out and keep the conversation going
- Communication ambassador, member’s go to person
- Manage the ambience appropriate to the day activity or events
- Ensure centres are well maintained at all times, including front desk / café / meeting room / workstation
- Ensure any facilities issues are promptly attended to, including contacting maintenance support team
- Café orientated responsibilities
- Back-office support management (maintaining service agreement, inventory for access token, etc)
Member’s Success | Community Management
- Proactive conversations with members to enhance the value of their membership
- Know your members to enhance, personalise and provide greater value to their experience
- Creating the best member’s experience is the core of our business. Continuous assessment of area of improvement for proactive enhancement
- Plan and host / co-host events that help create and build a stronger community
- Monthly newsletter to keep members on the what’s happening in our community
- Diploma from recognized institution and/or equivalent experience in the hospitality, F&B industry
- Proficient at English
- Customer Service orientated personality. Passionate to connect with people and the community
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects
- Eye for details, ability to manage tasks efficiently and effectively
- Enjoy creating great experience, and thrive at continually growing relationships
- Be ready to WOW us
- Working Location: Near MRT (North, Central, and North-East line)
- Working Hours: Rotate with three shifts with 2 off days / 44 hours per week
APPLY if you are a good match. Please send your updated resume
We will get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g., NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
[ Link removed ]
Thank you and we wish you all the best in the job searching!
Consultant (Technology Division)
JonDavidson Pte Ltd (Subsidiary of Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd)
EA Licence No.: 08C4705 (12C6253)
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1980765
- Customer Service
- Facility Management
- Interpersonal Skills